This e-learning course is designed to provide annual training in Data Protection for people (workers, members and volunteers) in an organisation (commercial, not-for-profit or private/public). They should have successfully completed Data/Cyber protection training in the previous 6-12 months. If they have not successfully completed the previous levels of learning, they may find it difficult to progress through the training and subsequent review.
On conclusion of this course there will be a review of learning, using a multiple choice quiz. Delegates will have 15 minutes to complete the questions. A Certificate of Successful Completion will be issued to delegates scoring 80% or more in the Review. You may use any notes that you have taken during the course when answering the questions. There will be an additional opportunity to retake the review.
Please make notes as you progress through as it will embed the learning and help you undertake the assessment at the end of the course.
Unsuccessful delegates may choose to book:
- A further review; or
- A 30-minute mentoring session with a Consultant to prepare for the Review or answer questions related to the Review.
The course can be delivered as a webinar for up to 6 people in 40 minutes, permitting questions to be asked by delegates during the workshop: people/delegates should complete a contact form to agree costs and arrange a mutually convenient time for such a workshop.
A discount can be negotiated for groups of 5 or more, from one organisation, who wish to enrol in this e-learning programme.
Their Data, Your Responsibility
The programme will include the following lessons:
- Background explaining why data protection is so important in today’s organisations: be they commercial, not -for-profit or private, sole trader or multi-national.
- Introduction covering key information;
- Governance covering the key responsibilities and expected knowledge of a senior leadership team, and enforcement regime (irrespective of size); and
- Summary and Review of Learning.